Today many organisations still rely on separate communication and messaging systems to support customer service, yet these systems can be difficult to manage, leading to an unsatisfactory customer experience and unproductive work efforts. Building customer loyalty means responding to customers quickly, and in the way they choose, and managing those communications to ensure efficiency whilst maintaining profitability.
Somerville's Contact Centre solutions are designed to help organisations respond to the consumer-driven marketplace with a communications platform that puts business intelligence right where it's needed. Somerville's Contact Centre solutions include:
- IVR (Interactive Voice Response), ACD (Automated Call Distribution), CTI (Computer Telephony Integration)
- Universal queuing and resource matching
- Call Routing Optimisation by service, skill, priority, customer, schedule etc.
- Home/Remote based virtual call centres
- Email and Web contacts outbound calling options
- Outbound dialler
- Voicemail and fax routing to emails
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management) integration
- Real time supervisor dashboard
- Reporting and statistics