The Somerville Security Practice provides our customers with a suite of specialised packaged security solutions that span the broad spectrum of technologies to meet the needs of educational, government and commercial organisations.
The Somerville unique proposition is our ability to implement and support specific security solutions across our five lines of business, each specialising in the key technologies.
This security practice offers solutions that span our various business units providing a broad solution portfolio. Somerville Network Security Services offers a wide range of network security products and procedures so that your network adheres to the highest industry standards: Enterprise Firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Endpoint Protection including Anti-virus, Anti-Spam and other related security services.
- Somerville supported hardware products include Cisco, McAfee and Tipping Point, where we manage all the security updates and firmware upgrades.
- Somerville supported software products include McAfee and Symantec, we manage all installation, support, updates and upgrades.
Somerville Security Services comprises of the following areas:
Network Integration Business
- Enterprise Hardware/Software Firewall
Enterprise External & Internal Intrusion Prevention Solutions
- Enterprise Anti-virus, Anti-Spam, Contenting Filtering for Mail and Web
- Prevention for Denial of Service Attacks (DoS)
- Prevention for Rogue Processes, Trojans & Hacker systems
- Penetration Testing
- Managed End Point Protection
- Mobile Security
- Risk & Compliance