Mentone Girls’ Grammar School is an independent, single-campus day school for girls, located in the Melbourne suburb of Mentone. Established in 1899, it caters to around 800 students, from three-year-olds in its Early Learning Centre through to those in Year 12.
With its ever-increasing technology requirements managed and supported by a small IT team, the school wanted to future-proof its IT infrastructure. To ensure its systems remained reliable and secure, the school needed to migrate from on-premise servers to a cloud solution during the pandemic.
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) via Somerville’s private cloud providing compute and other IT resources on demand.
- Storage as a Service (STaaS) for online storage on demand
- Backup as a Service (BaaS) for Office 365 backup and recovery.
- On-demand scalability, without large capital expenditure
- Operational reliability
- Business continuity
- 24×7 availability of Somerville experts
- Flexibility and ease of IT management
- Peace of mind